Last modified: May 2013
We respect your privacy and are committed to protecting it through our compliance with this policy. This policy describes the types of information we may collect from you or that you may provide when you visit SPYBUBBLE.COM (our "Site") and our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting and disclosing that information.
- This policy applies to information we collect:
- On this Site.
- In e-mail, text and other electronic messages between you and this Site.
- When you contact our customer service department for any reason.
It does not apply to information collected by:
- Us through any other means, including on any other affiliated website; or
- Any third party, including through any application or content (including advertising) that may link to or be accessible from the Site. Third parties, such as payment processing companies and background screening companies, may have their own privacy policies different from ours, please check with such third party.
It is the sole responsibility of the user of SpyBubble software to ascertain and obey all applicable laws in their jurisdiction in regard to the use of SpyBubble software. If you are in doubt, consult your local attorney before using the software. By downloading and installing SpyBubble software, you represent that it will be used only in a lawful manner. Logging other people's SMS messages & other phone activity or installing SpyBubble on another person's phone without their knowledge can be considered as an illegal activity in your jurisdiction. SpyBubble assumes no liability and is not responsible for any misuse or damage caused by us. Click here to read Full Legal Disclaimer.
3. Information We Collect About You and How We Collect It
- We collect several types of information from and about users of our Site, including information:
- By which you may be personally identified, such as name, e-mail address or telephone number;
- Regarding user preferences, internet connection, operating system, browser, equipment you use to access the Site, etc.
We collect this information:
- Directly from you when you provide it to us.
- Automatically as you navigate through the site. Information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses and information collected through cookies and other tracking technologies.
- From third parties, for example, our business partners.
4. Log Files and Cookies
This website utilizes industry standard analytics package which gathers limited information on visitors to our website automatically, and stores this anonymous information in server log files. This information may include IP addresses, browser type, basic IP information, referring pages, operating system used and date/time stamps. This information does not identify individual users; it is used only for site administration, as well as for analysis of website usage and trends.
Additionally, cookies may be used to provide easier and faster access to website features such as logins and/or repeat visits. Cookies are very small text files that are stored on personal computers for reference purposes. We do not link the information we store in cookies to any personally identifiable information you have submitted while on our site.
We use both session ID cookies and persistent cookies. A session cookie expires when your browser is closed, and a persistent cookie may stay on your hard drive for an extended period. Session cookies make it easier for you to navigate our site; persistent cookies can perform such activities as storing your password for forums or blogs so you do not have to sign in every time you visit those areas, and/or may be used to enable us to track and target the interests of our users so as to enhance the overall experience of using our site.
We have no access to or administration abilities over any cookies that are used by any advertisers on our site.
5. Information You Provide to Us
The information we collect on or through our Site may include:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our Site. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our Site, posting a listing, requesting services, participating in forum or chat interactions. We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with our Site.
- Records and copies of your correspondence (including e-mail addresses), if you contact us.
- Details of transactions you carry out through our Site.
- Your search queries on the Site.
6. How We Use Your Information
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
- To present our Site and its contents to you.
- To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us.
- To fulfil any other purpose for which you provide it.
- To provide you with notices about your account, including expiration and renewal notices.
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection.
- To notify you about changes to our Site or any products or services we offer or provide though it.
- In any other way we may describe when you provide the information.
- For any other purpose with your consent.
7. Disclosure of Your Information
- We may disclose your personal information:
- To comply with any court order, law or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
8. Data Security
- Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password for access to certain parts of our Site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone.
- Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to our Site. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Site.
10. Contact Information