Last Modified: May 2013
APPLY TO YOUR USE OF SPYBUBBLE.COM (THE "SITE," "WE," "US," or "OUR")
AND OUR SOFTWARE. By using the Site and/or installing our software,
If you are representing a legal entity, you warrant that you have the
time to time in our sole discretion. You are expected to check this
page from time to time to take notice of any changes we made, as they
are binding on you. Your continued use of the Site following the
The Site offers an opportunity for users to
download and license cell phone monitoring and tracking software for a
fee. The Site, its features, functionality and design are owned by
InfoShore (the "Company").
4. Software End User License Agreement (EULA)
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the
materials (information or software) on SpyBubble's Site in order to
monitor cell phone(s) you own or have proper consent to monitor.
- It may be a federal and/or state offense to install
monitoring/surveillance software onto a Phone/Computer which you do
not own or have proper authorization to install. It may also be an
offense in your jurisdiction to monitor the activities of other
individuals. Check all state, federal and local laws before
installing any Monitoring Software such as SpyBubble. You may also
have to notify a person that they are being monitored if they
are over age 18. Federal or local law governs the use of some types
of software; it is responsibility of the user to follow such laws.
It is the responsibility of the service user to determine, and
obey, all applicable laws in their country and/or local jurisdiction
regarding the use of the software and services. The software and
service is intended to provide the Licensee with the ability to
capture, store and control their own access to information. By
installing SpyBubble on a mobile device, you represent that SpyBubble
will be used in only a lawful manner. Accessing other people's mobile
phones or computer or installing SpyBubble on another person's phone
without their knowledge can be considered as an illegal activity.
SpyBubble assumes no liability and is not responsible for any misuse
or damage. It is the final user's responsibility to obey all laws in
their country and/or State.
While SpyBubble remains undetected by any known software, it is
the user's responsibility to stop programs which might block
SpyBubble on the phone, should this situation arise. Due to the fact
that the software is a digital good and registration information
cannot be reclaimed, we do not give refunds for simply changing your
mind. All sales are final.
Regardless of the state, it is almost always illegal to record
a conversation to which you are not a party, do not have consent to
record and could not naturally overhear. Federal law and most state
laws also make it illegal to disclose the contents of an illegally
intercepted call or communication. Your security and discretion is
our primary concern.
To ensure the absolute security of your data, we recommend you
download your data regularly and delete it from your account. Unless
you ask us otherwise, we automatically delete all data that is more
that 7 days old. We also do not back up private data so you can rest
assure that there is NO ONE who can access your data once it is gone.
Please download your data regularly and delete what you don't need.
- SpyBubble software must not be used to 'Stalk' or 'Spy'
SpyBubble software must not be used to monitor the
smart phone of a spouse, girlfriend, boyfriend, child over 18 without
their written consent.
- This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and
under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any
public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software
contained on SpyBubble's Site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from
- transfer the materials to another person or "mirror" the
materials on any other server;
- use our software for any illegal purpose whatsoever.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any
of these restrictions and may be terminated by SpyBubble at any time.
Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the
termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded
materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
5. Accessing the Site and Account Security
- By using this Site, you represent and warrant that you are of
legal age to form a binding contract with the Company and Site users.
- We reserve the right to withdraw or amend this Site, and any
service or material we provide on the Site, in our sole discretion
without notice. We will not be liable if for any reason all or any
part of the Site is unavailable at any time or for any period. From
time to time, we may restrict access to some parts of the Site, or
the entire Site, to users, including registered users.
- You are responsible for making all arrangements necessary for
you to have access to the Site.
- You are responsible for ensuring that all persons who access
the Site through your Internet connection are aware of these Terms of
Use, and that they comply with them.
- To access the Site or some of the resources it offers, you
may be asked to provide certain registration details or other
information. It is a condition of your use of the Site that all the
information you provide to us is correct, current and complete.
- If you choose, or you are provided with, a username, password
or any other piece of information as part of our security procedures,
you must treat such information as confidential, and you must not
disclose it to any third party. You agree to immediately notify
Company of any unauthorized use of your user name or password or any
other breach of security. You also agree to ensure that you exit from
your account at the end of each session. You should use particular
caution when accessing your account from a public or shared computer
so that others are not able to view or record your password or other
- We have the right to disable any user identification code or
password, whether chosen by you or provided by us, at any time for
any reason or no reason without notice or explanation.
6. Your Use of the Site
- You agree to access or use the Site only for services and
information related to cell phone monitoring and tracking.
- You agree not to use the Site for any illegal purpose. You
must not copy, modify, create derivative works of, publicly display,
publicly perform, republish, download, store or transmit any of the
material on our site, except to:
- Store copies of such materials temporarily in RAM.
- Store files that are automatically cached by your Web
browser for display enhancement purposes.
- Print a reasonable number of pages of the Site for a
You must not:
- Modify or sublicense any material from the Site.
- Publish any material from the Site, except material which
is expressly made available for redistribution (e.g. newsletters).
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy materials from the Site for a
- Delete or alter any copyright, trademark or other
proprietary rights notices from copies of materials from this site.
- Transmit, or procure the sending of, any advertising or
promotional material, unsolicited mass communication without our
prior written consent.
- Impersonate or attempt to impersonate the Company or a
Company employee, another user, or person or entity (including,
without limitation, the use of e-mail addresses or screen names
associated with any of the foregoing).
- Engage in any other conduct that restricts or inhibits
anyone's use or enjoyment of the Site, or which, as determined by
us, may harm the Company or users of the Site or expose them to
- Use the Site in any manner that could disable, overburden,
damage, or impair the site or interfere with any other party's use
of the Site, including their ability to engage in real time
activities through the Site.
- Use any robot, spider or other automatic device, process or
means to access the Site for any purpose, including monitoring or
copying any of the material on the Site.
- Use any manual process to monitor or copy any of the
material on the Site or for any other unauthorized purpose without
our prior written consent.
- Use any device, software or routine that interferes with
the proper working of the Site.
- Introduce any viruses, trojan horses, worms, logic bombs or
other material which is malicious or technologically harmful.
- Attempt to gain unauthorized access to, interfere with,
damage or disrupt any parts of the Site, the server on which the
Site is stored, or any server, computer or database connected to
- Attack the Site via a denial-of-service attack or a
distributed denial-of-service attack.
- Otherwise attempt to interfere with the proper working of
7. Site Content
You understand that all content, software, hosted on,
transmitted through, or linked from the Site, are provided on the Site
“AS IS.” You agree that the use of and reliance on any content is at
your own risk, and that under no circumstances shall the Site be
liable for any content or for any loss or damage of any kind incurred
as a result of the use of any content made available.
8. Monitoring and Enforcement, Termination
- We have the right to take any action with respect to any user
that we deem necessary or appropriate in our sole discretion if we
intellectual property right or other right, threatens the personal
safety of users of the Site and the public or could create liability
for the Company. We may:
- Disclose your identity to any third party who claims that
material posted by you violates their rights, including their
intellectual property rights or their right to privacy.
- Take appropriate legal action, including without
limitation, referral to law enforcement, for any illegal or
unauthorized use of the Site.
- Terminate or suspend your access to all or part of the Site
for any or no reason, including without limitation, any violation
- Block violator\'s IP address and/or notify his or her
Internet Service Provider.
- Without limiting the foregoing, we have the right to fully
cooperate with any law enforcement authorities or court order
requesting or directing us to disclose the identity of anyone using
our software. YOU WAIVE AND HOLD HARMLESS THE COMPANY FROM ANY CLAIMS
RESULTING FROM ANY ACTION TAKEN BY THE COMPANY DURING OR AS A RESULT
OF ITS INVESTIGATIONS AND FROM ANY ACTIONS TAKEN AS A CONSEQUENCE OF
INVESTIGATIONS BY EITHER THE COMPANY OR LAW ENFORCEMENT AUTHORITIES.
- We assume no liability for any action or inaction regarding
transmissions, communications or content provided by any user or
- We do not provide legal services or advice. Any advice given
is based on our subjective experiences, provided for general
educational purposes only and should not be relied upon. It is
your sole responsibility to research, prior to licensing the
software, whether your intended use of our software is legal in your
jurisdiction. Seek independent legal counsel for assistance. You
agree to indemnify us against any claims, liabilities, damages, and
expenses arising out of or related to our educational advice, our
interpretation of the information you provide to us and your use of
- You understand that we cannot and do not guarantee or warrant
that files available for downloading from the Internet or the Site
will be free of viruses or other destructive code. You are
responsible for implementing sufficient procedures and checkpoints to
satisfy your particular requirements for anti-virus protection and
accuracy of data input and output, and for maintaining a means
external to our site for any reconstruction of any lost data. WE WILL
NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE CAUSED BY A DISTRIBUTED
DENIAL-OF-SERVICE ATTACK, VIRUSES OR OTHER TECHNOLOGICALLY HARMFUL
MATERIAL THAT MAY INFECT YOUR COMPUTER EQUIPMENT, COMPUTER PROGRAMS,
DATA OR OTHER PROPRIETARY MATERIAL DUE TO YOUR USE OF THE SITE OR ANY
SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE SITE OR TO YOUR DOWNLOADING OF
ANY MATERIAL POSTED ON IT, OR ON ANY SITE LINKED TO IT.
- YOUR USE OF THE SITE, ITS CONTENT AND ANY SERVICES, SOFTWARE
OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE SITE IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. THE SITE,
INFORMATION AND ANY SERVICES, SOFTWARE OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE
SITE ARE PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS, WITHOUT ANY
WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. NEITHER THE
COMPANY NOR ANY PERSON ASSOCIATED WITH THE COMPANY MAKES ANY WARRANTY
OR REPRESENTATION WITH RESPECT TO THE COMPLETENESS, SECURITY,
RELIABILITY, QUALITY, ACCURACY OR AVAILABILITY OF THE SITE. WITHOUT
LIMITING THE FOREGOING, NEITHER THE COMPANY NOR ANYONE ASSOCIATED
WITH THE COMPANY REPRESENTS OR WARRANTS THAT THE SITE, INFORMATION,
SOFTWARE OR ANY SERVICES OBTAINED THROUGH THE SITE WILL BE ACCURATE,
RELIABLE, ERROR-FREE OR UNINTERRUPTED, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE
CORRECTED, THAT OUR SITE OR THE SERVER THAT MAKES IT AVAILABLE ARE
FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS OR THAT THE SITE OR ANY
INFORMATION, SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE SITE WILL
OTHERWISE MEET YOUR NEEDS OR EXPECTATIONS.
- THE COMPANY HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND,
EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, STATUTORY OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING BUT NOT
LIMITED TO ANY WARRANTIES OF NON-INFRINGEMENT AND FITNESS FOR
- THE FOREGOING DOES NOT AFFECT ANY WARRANTIES WHICH CANNOT BE
EXCLUDED OR LIMITED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.
10. Limitation of Liability
- IN NO EVENT WILL THE COMPANY, ITS AFFILIATES OR THEIR
LICENSORS, SERVICE PROVIDERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, OFFICERS OR
DIRECTORS BE LIABLE FOR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, UNDER ANY LEGAL THEORY,
ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE, OR INABILITY TO USE
THE SOFTWARE, THE SITE, ANY SITES LINKED TO IT, ANY CONTENT ON THE
SITE, OR SUCH OTHER SITES OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH
THE SITE OR SUCH OTHER SITES, INCLUDING ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT,
SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, INCLUDING BUT
NOT LIMITED TO, PERSONAL INJURY, PAIN AND SUFFERING, EMOTIONAL
DISTRESS, LOSS OF REVENUE, LOSS OF PROFITS, LOSS OF BUSINESS OR
ANTICIPATED SAVINGS, LOSS OF USE, LOSS OF GOODWILL, LOSS OF DATA, AND
WHETHER CAUSED BY TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), BREACH OF CONTRACT OR
OTHERWISE, EVEN IF FORESEEABLE.
- THE FOREGOING DOES NOT AFFECT ANY LIABILITY WHICH CANNOT BE
EXCLUDED OR LIMITED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.
You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless the Company, its
affiliates and licensors and their respective officers, directors,
employees, contractors, agents, licensors and suppliers from and
against any claims, liabilities, damages, judgments, awards, losses,
costs, expenses or fees (including reasonable attorneys' fees)
or your use of the Site, (ii) your fraudulent or malicious use of our
services, (iii) your violation of applicable laws, rules or
regulations in connection with your use of our software, or (iv) our
use or interpretation of any information you provide to us.
12. Governing Law and Jurisdiction
or related to, them, their subject matter or their formation shall be
governed by and construed in accordance with the internal laws of the
State of Rajasthan, India without regard to its conflict of law
does not constitute a waiver of our right to enforce them in other
rendered or declared invalid by a court of competent jurisdiction,
not invalidate the remaining portions thereof, and they shall remain
in full force and effect.
14. Your Comments and Concerns
All feedback, comments, requests for technical support and other
communications relating to the Site should be directed to: email@example.com.
Thank you for visiting our Site!